Please see our FAQ page for answers to our most commonly asked questions.
If you are contacting us for a quote or for technical help then please have to hand all part numbers (from the unit itself), vehicle make, model, engine size and year.
How to send your unit to us…
- Fill out this test form with the fault symptoms and part details (this will automatically book your unit into our workshop). You will then receive a confirmation email with your reference number & full shipping instructions.
- Package your unit in a sturdy box with plenty of packaging material, and send to us via tracked delivery, ensure you print and include your confirmation slip in the box when you send it.
- Once we have received your unit we will fully test and inform you of the results, if the unit is faulty and you would like to go ahead then we will rebuild it, and ship it back to you on a next day tracked and insured courier service (if your unit is not faulty then we will return it to you and you only pay the test fee).
Our current turnaround time is approximately 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays).
- Inside the UK: Royal Mail Tracked
- Outside the UK: DHL / UPS
If you are sending a component for testing from outside the EU (European Union) we will not accept ANY package that incurs customs duty, please take this into account when declaring a value of goods for customs. Any parcel that incurs any import duty will be refused and returned to sender.