Electronic rework technician:
We are looking for a self motivated electronic rework technician, experience reworking SMD and micro electronics would be an advantage.
- Fine soldering by hand, through-hole, surface mount & hybrid soldering
- Using computer diagnostic equipment to diagnose faulty components
- Responsible for diagnosing internal faults affecting repairs and final testing
- Diagnosing & repairing faults down to component level
- Working calmly in a busy and demanding environment
- Working closely with others and maintaining good working relationships
Salary: £16000 - £21000 Year (depending on skills)
Research & Development engineer:
The ideal applicant will have an ex-aerospace, automotive or military development background, in particular the development of bespoke test-rig solutions for engine simulation. Experience with NI software would be an advantage.
- Reverse engineer design and repair solutions for complex automotive parts
- Design of test-rig solutions for vehicle control systems
Salary: £25000 - £35000 Year